PADUCAH — West Kentucky Community and Complex College regarded and celebrated the Course of 2022 throughout spring graduation ceremonies on Saturday, May well 7.
Dr. Chrystal Dilworth Henderson spoke to more than 175 candidates for the duration of the ceremony held at The Carson Heart in downtown Paducah.
“Today is, for just about every and every one of you, a starting. Today is the to start with working day of the rest of your existence,” she stated. “You need to capitalize on the momentum you have created and use it to your edge to consider your success to the up coming stage.”
Henderson, a Heath Significant Faculty and Paducah Community Faculty graduate, transferred to the University of Louisville, in which she obtained her bachelor of arts in biology and a medical doctor of drugs. A colonel in the U.S. Air Force, she completed residency instruction in family members drugs and entered lively duty support in 2001. Henderson is now the director of health-related functions for the Division of the Air Power Inspection Company, Kirtland Air Pressure Base in New Mexico.
“You experienced a goal and eyesight when you enrolled at West Kentucky (Community and Complex Higher education,” Henderson advised the graduates. “You’ve obtained the to start with step and have now set by yourself on to a route for bigger, much better and bigger issues.”
More than 800 WKCTC college students ended up eligible to acquire affiliate levels, diplomas, or certificates through spring 2022. In addition to the candidates for graduation, a lot more than 50 college students obtained nursing pins through the ceremony. Students who graduated with distinction had a quality issue common of 3.4-3.5, when college students who graduated with high distinction had a grade position typical of 3.6-4..
Neighborhood graduates are:
• Pamela K. Smith with a certificate in the Nursing Assistant Software.
• Alexandria Lee Hughes with a certification in the Small business Administration Program.
• John Enrique Garcia with a certification in the Visual Communications Application.
• Hayden Eugene Summers with a certificate in the Welding Technologies Software.
• Madyson Rose Maze graduated with substantial difference with an Associate in Used Science in the Radiography Plan.
• Kortney Elisabeth Lang with a certificate in the Business enterprise Administration System
• Jennah M. Hottel graduated with higher difference with an Affiliate in Fine Arts Degree.
• Tanner Evan Stafford with a certification in the Collision Repair service Technological innovation Plan.
• Arissa Shea McClellan with a certificate in the Nursing Assistant Method.
• Presley Jo Ginger with an Affiliate in Utilized Science in the Nursing Plan.
• Jacob Mark Gentry with a certificate in the Fireplace/Rescue Science Technology Program.
• David Eric Months with a certificate in the Automotive Technological innovation Method.
• Cameron Brice McManus with a certificate in the Enterprise Administration Plan.
• Abigail Grace Meyer with a certificate in the Small business Administration Application.
• Devin Roach with a certificate in the Pc and Details Systems Plan.
• Alleson Laine Looper with a certificate in the Cosmetology Software.
• Andrew Ryan Maurer with a certificate in the Electrical Know-how Application.
• Natalie Lynn Johnson with a certificate in the Nursing Assistant Plan.
• Savanna Summers with a certificate in the Nursing Assistant System.
• Kevin Christopher Meier with a certificate in the Welding Engineering System.
• Diamond Kinshasa Move with a certificate in the Welding Technologies Plan.
• Lane Thomas Reed with an Associate in Used Science in the Electrical Technology Method.
• Hannah Ruth Lewis with an Affiliate in Used Science in the Nursing Software.
• Hannah Elizabeth Lloyd graduated with high distinction with an Affiliate in Applied Science in the Surgical Engineering Application.
• Cade Burgess with an Affiliate in Arts Diploma.
• Monica Marie Minor with an Affiliate in Arts Degree.
• Kasi Oliver with an Affiliate in Arts Degree.
• Allie Makane Davis graduated with distinction with an Affiliate in Science Degree.
• Grace Catherine Yocum with an Affiliate in Science Diploma.